Many businesses globally have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. To respond, federal and local governments are creating relief programs for businesses. The list below links to program information that we have found online on various government websites. It is not a comprehensive list but we will update as we learn more. If we’ve missed something important, please note in the comments and we will add to the main body of the post.
Australia & New Zealand
Coronavirus: pakket nieuwe maatregelen voor banen en economie
[UPDATED] On March 27, Congress passed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, which will allot funds for both the Small Business Administration’s (SBA) Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDLs), as well as billions for Paycheck Protection Loans.
- California: California Office of Small Business Advocate
- Massachusetts: Small Business Recovery Loan Fund
- New York: Assistance and Guidance for Businesses Impacted
- Florida: Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
- Texas: Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program