The most anticipated Amazon shopping day of the year is almost here!
Prime Day 2022 is on its way and promises to be even bigger than last year’s event, which boasted success metrics such as:
- $11.2 billion in sales, 65% of which came from the U.S. alone
- 250 million items sold worldwide
- Best-selling categories include tools, beauty, nutrition, baby care, electronics, apparel and household products
The annual event typically spans two full shopping days in mid-July. Is your brand ready for one of the biggest online retail events of the year?
Prime Day Tips for Online Retailers
Amazon Prime has more than 150 million paid subscribers and 300 million active customer accounts. Ensuring a successful Prime Day 2022 means preparing everything from enticing promotions to reliable fulfilment. Prepare for the big day by focusing on three key areas:
- Create a strong Amazon Advertising strategy and schedule promotions well in advance.
- Start testing your campaigns and ad formats now to ensure shoppers clearly see your products.
- If you’re a registered brand, take advantage of A+ content to increase traffic, boost sales and cross-promote other products.
- Optimize your product titles and feature bullets for the highest engagement.
- Compare your listings with competitor listings to see what you’re up against.
- Try an Amazon repricer to compete with other listings and boost revenue.
- Iron out any kinks in shipping and delivery to ensure fast, error-free fulfilment during the event.
- If you’re using FBA, make sure your inventory arrives to Amazon’s fulfilment centres in time.
- Set expectations with your team for efficient day-of communication and execution.
- Use the ChannelAdvisor Shipping Management Suite to route each order to the most cost-effective carrier.
Want even more tips and tricks to prepare for Prime Day 2022? Download our new Prime Day checklist for specific tasks to complete before the event.
Learn more about ChannelAdvisor Managed Services for hands-on prep that’s tailored to your business — on Amazon and hundreds of other channels.