Company’s global marketplace expansion to include 28 new selling channels, advanced reporting, analytics for 3P sellers, expanded support for Walmart and enhanced video campaign management
Melbourne, AU – 28 April 2021 – ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE: ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable brands and retailers to increase global sales, today unveiled new features to enable brands and retailers to increase product visibility, find new customers, and streamline e-commerce operations.
“Dramatic shifts in e-commerce demand solutions that can meet brands and retailers at their point of need. This release includes enhancements and new services that further demonstrate our platform’s powerful capabilities and the depth of our online shopping integrations that enable sellers to discover more consumers, showcase their products at the right time, and win the sale,“ explains Steve Frechette, Vice President, Product Management at ChannelAdvisor.
With e-commerce accelerated by the global pandemic, brands and retailers continue to adapt their online strategies. The ChannelAdvisor platform helps make these strategies possible through efficient inventory and order management, actionable analytics, digital marketing automation, support for advertising, and over 160 marketplace integrations to enable brands and retailers to capture new audiences and connect with purchase-ready consumers worldwide.
ChannelAdvisor’s expanded product offerings enable brands and retailers to diversify and reach new buyers across the most popular selling channels. “Maintaining steady growth is key to multichannel success, which is why ChannelAdvisor’s expanded support for Walmart presents an exciting opportunity for brands and retailers to build upon their success in this major marketplace,” adds Frechette. “From advertising to fulfilment, sellers on Walmart can take full advantage of ChannelAdvisor’s comprehensive, end-to-end support, enabling them to stay competitive.”
With nearly 150 million visitors to Walmart stores and digital properties every week combined with ChannelAdvisor’s robust suite of solutions, sellers can leverage ChannelAdvisor to help coordinate and optimise their advertising, product listings, and fulfilment efforts in a single platform.
New platform capabilities and services in this release include:
Expanded Support for Walmart Sellers
- Support for Walmart Connect: Walmart sellers can now save valuable time and resources by leveraging ChannelAdvisor’s powerful automation tools to manage their advertising campaigns in the same platform as their listings. As a Walmart Advertising Partner, ChannelAdvisor’s support for Walmart Connect enables sellers to automate campaign scheduling, bidding, and keyword selection, perform bulk actions, and apply ad rules based on performance.
- ChannelAdvisor Support for Walmart Fulfilment Services: As shipping and delivery metrics more strongly tie to conversion, sellers seek out fulfilment opportunities that will meet or beat the demands of online consumers. With Walmart Fulfilment Services, sellers have a cost-effective fulfilment network expansion opportunity with a proven logistics powerhouse. ChannelAdvisor Support for Walmart Fulfilment Services is targeted for availability by June and will give sellers the ability to create inbound shipping plans, accept Walmart shipping labels, and provide all required tracking information to commence inbound processing.
- ChannelAdvisor Image Checking Tool for Walmart: Sellers can streamline and monitor their product listings for accuracy with ChannelAdvisor’s newest image-checking tool designed to help users review and validate images before adding new items to Walmart. In addition to flagging invalid images, sellers can access image details to ensure future compliance with Walmart’s requirements.
Support for New Marketplace and Dropship Integrations
- New Marketplace Integrations: As the shift to multichannel commerce has accelerated, competitive brands and retailers desire diversification to attract more consumers and grow online sales. ChannelAdvisor remains laser-focused on global marketplace expansions to help address the evolving business needs of brands and retailers worldwide. This ongoing commitment to marketplace expansion is evident through the broadening of existing support of Elkjøp (FI, SE, and DK) and Lazada (PH, VN, SG, TH, ID, MY) in addition to new marketplace integrations with Åhléns (SE), Amazon Poland (PL), Back Market (UK), Beyond (US), Exelon (US), Joom (FR), NBCUniversal Checkout (US), PopIn Border (KR), and Zalando (CZ and IE).
- New First-Party Channel Expansions: ChannelAdvisor added support for first-party integrations with AAFES (US), Aldi (DE), Best Buy Canada (Consignment), Hofer (AT), Tractor Supply (US), Wayfair (CA), and Zappos (US).
Enhanced UX, Reporting and Analytics
- Third-Party Sellers Analysis: Third-Party Sellers Analysis is a new ChannelAdvisor Brand Analytics premium feature that can help brands increase visibility of third-party sellers on retail sites and marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart. With the ability to analyze strategies, track stock levels and identify unauthorised sellers, brands now have a more comprehensive tool for visibility of their retail partners and other third-party sellers.
- Enhancements to the Channel Health Console: Channel Health Console allows brands and retailers to better understand and gauge operational health across all channel integrations, enabling prioritisation and focus on the most critical areas of their business. The most recent enhancements to the Channel Health Console save users time and effort by providing a high-level overview of the performance of their product feeds.
New Services for Online Brand Presence
- Campaign Management – Video Advertising Services: With ChannelAdvisor’s digital marketing and advertising expertise combined with data-driven analysis, brands and retailers can now gain services support for campaign management of video advertising campaigns. With advanced support to more effectively manage rich media experiences such as video advertising on YouTube, brands can get in position to engage digitally-savvy consumers at every stage of the shopping journey.
Additional Features for Optimisation
- ChannelAdvisor Extended Support for Amazon Buy Shipping: With the Buy Shipping API expansion, ChannelAdvisor offers sellers the opportunity to reach audiences in five additional countries, including Canada, France, India, Italy, and Spain. By simplifying the steps required to participate in Seller Fulfiled Prime, this feature allows sellers to meet Amazon’s requirements and quickly respond to shipment notifications.
More to Explore
ChannelAdvisor will present its new set of features in a webinar planned for Tuesday, May 4, 2021, at 11 a.m. EDT. Get access to expert insight, register today to explore solutions designed to:
- Boost product visibility across multiple selling channels
- Optimise your advertising strategy on Walmart
- Expand to new marketplaces and connect with more consumers
- Discover valuable insights to optimise online performance
For more details about ChannelAdvisor, visit ChannelAdvisor’s blog, follow ChannelAdvisor on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor, like ChannelAdvisor on Facebook and connect with ChannelAdvisor on LinkedIn.
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading e-commerce cloud platform whose mission is to connect and optimise the world’s commerce. For nearly two decades, ChannelAdvisor has helped brands and retailers worldwide improve their online performance by expanding sales channels, connecting with consumers around the world, optimising their operations for peak performance, and providing actionable analytics to improve competitiveness. Thousands of customers depend on ChannelAdvisor to securely power their sales and optimise fulfilment on channels such as Amazon, eBay, Catch, Google, Facebook, Walmart, and hundreds more. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.au/.
Helen de Souza
+61 3 9034 3412