Online retail software company’s latest product update helps retailers prepare for the next era of e-commerce
Melbourne, AU – 22 September 2015 – ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced its latest product innovations that equip retailers with features, insights and functionalities to help them prepare for the next era of e-commerce. The ChannelAdvisor 2015 Autumn Release provides retailers and manufacturers with technology and services needed to evaluate their performance and insights, expand to a broader set of emerging marketplaces, reach more buyers regardless of channel and much more.
“Marketplaces and digital marketing channels used to require different approaches, but they will overlap in the next era of e-commerce,” said Link Walls, ChannelAdvisor vice president of product management. “There’s a greater need for retailers to understand metrics across all channels so they can blend their online strategies appropriately. Retailers can use the resources included in this release to prepare for what’s ahead.”
ChannelAdvisor’s 2015 Autumn Release helps retailers prepare for the next era of e-commerce through:
A New Era of Analytics
- ChannelAdvisor’s ECOMpass Benchmarking is an industry-first suite of customizable dashboards that gives retailers unparalleled insight into how their performance compares with the performance of other retailers and brands. ECOMpass Benchmarking tracks data and examines the listing details from thousands of retailers to produce a view of the e-commerce landscape that’s relevant to a retailer’s product category.
- ChannelAdvisor’s Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) analytics provide retailers with a complete picture of the costs of selling using FBA. Retailers can calculate their total product costs more easily and identify fast-selling SKUs to estimate how long the existing quantity of those products will last and avoid overselling.
A New Era of Marketplaces
- Access ChannelAdvisor, ChannelAdvisor’s new channel network, allows all manner of e-commerce channels to integrate with the ChannelAdvisor platform. As a result, it gives customers access to more channels at a faster pace than before, including Wish, Bluefly, Choxi, Flubit, Game, Iguama, Mirakl, ricardo.ch and Tanga. The channels that are part of Access ChannelAdvisor have different audiences, different niche segments and different followings around the globe.
- ChannelAdvisor is helping retailers expand to France through its integration with Cdiscount, which claims to be the number one e-commerce website in the country. Cdiscount offers a wide selection of merchandise that spans a number of categories, including toys, sporting goods, jewelry, homeware and more.
- ChannelAdvisor has expanded its support of Zalando beyond Germany to include Zalando in the United Kingdom, France, Italy and the Netherlands. The fashion marketplace is the largest online-only clothing and shoe retailer in Germany, approaching a 10 percent share of the online fashion market.
A New Era of Product Advertising
- ChannelAdvisor’s Sponsored Products feature provides Amazon sellers with a central point to sell their products on Amazon’s marketplace as well as promote their offers on Amazon pages through Amazon’s Sponsored Products program. Providing complete visibility into product-level performance along with actionable insights and product-level targeting using ChannelAdvisor’s proprietary Smart Select technology, this feature gives Amazon sellers a new way to reach prospective buyers on the highly competitive marketplace.
- Additionally, ChannelAdvisor can manage client campaigns using Amazon’s latest self-service advertising offering, Amazon Text Ads (Beta) — a pay-per-click solution that links text ads to the advertiser’s website.
- Retailers can now use the ChannelAdvisor platform to fully manage their Facebook dynamic product ads. This includes managing the functionality of their campaigns from both the ad and ad sets level, as well as previewing the ad while it’s being created. Retailers can also target recent purchasers of their products and advertise complementary products on their Facebook news feeds.