Swan Packaging Fulfillment: A reliable, accurate and professional fulfillment operation
Established in 1986, Swan Packaging Fulfillments’s long history is rare in a now crowded 3PL market, where their extensive experience in direct-to-consumer fulfillment across many product types is a differentiating factor that brings value and peace of mind to their clients. Swan Packaging Fulfillments’s order fulfillment services were developed in the early-mid 1990’s dotcom bubble and they have evolved their services, technology and operations to support modern e-commerce logistics. Swan Packaging is proud to have been recognized as “Top 3PL” by Multichannel Merchant 2016 – 2020.
They offer a combination of services to support ChannelAdvisor clients and eCommerce sellers:
- High capacity bi-coastal order fulfillment from NJ and CA
- Discounted parcel shipping rates across carriers and sophisticated rate shopping capabilities, including multiple options for international shipping
- API integrations for the automated exchange of orders, shipment tracking and inventory synchronization with ChannelAdvisor as well as all shopping carts and marketplaces such as Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Amazon, Walmart.com, eBay and many more
- Kit assembly and packaging services, including shrink wrapping, poly bagging and support for subscription boxes, QVC/HSN sales, Kickstarters, product launches, and many more applications
- Reverse logistics and returns processing, inspection, refurbishing, restocking and reporting
- Integrated suite of Amazon support services includes FBM fulfillment, support for Vendor Central, Seller Fulfilled Prime and comprehensive FBA Prep services (including FNSKU labeling, poly bagging, kitting/bundling, Seller Central administration and drip-feed replenishment to FBA)
Swan Packaging Fulfillment’s 150,000 sq ft east coast location in Wayne NJ (20 miles from New York City) and 50,000 sq ft west coast location in Montebello CA (15 miles from Los Angeles) provide savings in parcel shipping cost and transit time afforded by placing their fulfillment centers within the density of both coastal populations. With 200,000 sq ft and 100 employees, they offer large company services & capacity with a small company feel.
Contact Swan Packaging Fulfillment today so you can learn how to help support & grow your business.