Passionate about making life better and creating dream homes for all
Overstock.com is a US-based online retailer founded in 1999 that provides customers a convenient way to shop online for home goods, furnishings and more. The website features millions of new and first-run products from top brands and is visited by up to 40 million customers each month.
Overstock.com pioneered the integration of direct-to-customer supply chain with the emerging world of online shopping in 1999, growing to a nearly $2 billion online retailer. The company uses a customer-first approach, allowing Overstock.com to remain one of the most efficient and profitable pure-play e-commerce companies in the industry.
What Categories Does Overstock.com Offer?
Overstock.com sells a broad range of new products at low prices, including sports & outdoors, furniture, décor, rugs, bedding, home improvement, jewelry, electronics, apparel and more.
How Does ChannelAdvisor work with Overstock.com?
- Upload your inventory to ChannelAdvisor
- Map your inventory to Overstock.com’s format
- ChannelAdvisor sends your listings to Overstock.com
- Customers purchase your products on Overstock.com
- Orders are imported into ChannelAdvisor
- ChannelAdvisor sends shipping confirmations to Overstock.com
How Do I Get Started?
Getting started with Overstock.com is easy:
- Reach out to your ChannelAdvisor rep to apply or apply directly with Overstock.com
- Follow the Getting Started with Overstock.com Guide Be sure you meet the Overstock.com requirements.
- If Overstock doesn’t display as a marketplaces that can be added in your dashboard, contact your ChannelAdvisor Sales Representative to request access to the Overstock ChannelAdvisor integration.
Current sellers, if you have any questions or need support please email: MarketplaceSupport@overstock.com.