Who we are…
Keystone Automotive Operations, Inc., based in Exeter, Pennsylvania is the leading distributor and marketer of aftermarket automotive equipment and accessories in North America. During our 40+ year history, we have grown from a single auto parts store to become the largest warehouse distributor in our industry.
Service and Reach…
Keystone serves the diverse interests and needs of auto enthusiasts and their installers across North America. We have 50 locations serving tens of thousands of customers nationwide. Keystone offers the largest assortment of specialty products in the automotive and RV aftermarket industry including 300,000+ SKUs from over 800 suppliers.
The Company operates six warehouses and 44 non-inventory stocking cross-docks in the United States and Canada.
Keystone Automotive Operations has a drop ship service offering – a program which enables you to order and have the product delivered directly to the end consumer.
This service has the following features:
- A customized packing slip with your name, address, phone number and logo
- Itemized billing detailing each shipment separately
- FedEX shipping history including tracking numbers
- A choice of FedEX shipping options including shipping rates
- A return form in every shipment to facilitate the return process
- A cancellation notification to your email address provided for cancellations