Kaufland.de – the marketplace that boosts your business!
Kaufland.de is one of the fastest growing online marketplaces in Germany. The marketplace combines concentrated trading power with state-of-the-art platform technology. With around 32 million monthly online visitors and 1,300 shops in 8 countries, Kaufland.de offers high brand awareness both online and offline, ensuring optimal reach for your offers.
Sell your products on Kaufland.de and benefit from the numerous advantages the Kaufland.de marketplace offers you.
Your advantages as a seller on Kaufland.de:
- High reach: approx. 32 million visitors/month
- High brand awareness: 1,300 Kaufland shops in 8 countries
- Multi-channel marketing tools included (SEO, SEA, price comparison sites, social media, customer brochures)
- All relevant payment methods included
- Various eCommerce and enterprise software applications
- Simple onboarding via EAN/GTIN
- Exceptional personal seller support
- Fair & transparent conditions
- No contract periods
As a seller on Kaufland.de you expand your sales strategy and reduce your dependency on only a few sales channels. List easily with one of our +70 connected software interfaces or use the options: Rest API, CSV upload or manual entry in the Seller Portal for all of your offers. Once listed, you have the opportunity to further increase your sales and expand your reachable target groups with Sponsored Product Ads on Kaufland.de.
Kaufland.de is part of the Schwarz Group
About the Schwarz Group:
The Schwarz Group is a leading international retail company with 500,000 employees worldwide and over 12,900 shops in 31 countries. It generated sales of 125.3 billion euros in the 2020 fiscal year. Based in Neckarsulm, Baden-Württemberg, the Schwarz Group is made up of the Lidl and Kaufland retail divisions at its core. It is also active in food production (Schwarz Produktion) and environmental services (PreZero).