Sell on Facebook and Instagram and seamlessly manage your business from one place in ChannelAdvisor.
- Customizable collections to showcase your featured products
- A single shop experience works on both Facebook and Instagram
- Manage orders, returns, and more all within ChannelAdvisor platform
- Reach new customers and offer a seamless in-app shopping experience, from discovery to checkout
- Automatically sync your eligible products to your Facebook and Instagram shop, so you can sell from one inventory while easily creating ads and shoppable posts right where your customers are
Potential customers will be able to discover your products at scale. They can access your shop from your Facebook Page, Instagram profile, personalized ads or shoppable posts and stories. You can also add shopping engagement custom audiences to your ad campaigns to reach shoppers who are browsing and buying at your shop.
Drive discovery by meeting your customers where they’re already browsing and shopping. Shops also lets customers quickly reach out to you through Messenger, Instagram Direct and soon WhatsApp. With all of these exciting features, you will be able to drive consideration and sales through conversation.
Bringing Connection to Commerce With Checkout on Instagram and Facebook
With Checkout on Instagram and Facebook (US only), Facebook and Instagram are enhancing the shopping experience by simplifying the path to purchase, making it more convenient and secure than ever. The extension of product tagging to creators enables more ways for people to discover brands and buy products via the people they follow.
Checkout on Instagram and Facebook offers the following benefits:
- Reduce friction in the path to purchase: Checkout is a quick and easy way for people to make a purchase from your business on Instagram or Facebook, and their payment credentials are securely saved for future purchases.
- Unlock additional creative tools: Checkout businesses receive access to other features to connect with shoppers, like Shopping from Creators, where creators can tag your products in their posts, and product launches, where businesses can announce an upcoming launch on Instagram.
- Create full funnel strategies: By leveraging the full ecosystem of Facebook and Instagram, businesses can create concepts that build brand awareness and drive transactions all in one place.
- Access to new insights and targeting: By enabling checkout across Facebook and Instagram, businesses can have access to targeting and insights to help them understand the full journey of their customers from discovery to purchase.