AVASK specialise in global taxation and expansion solutions for e-commerce sellers, including accounting and business advisory services.
We are an international firm of e-commerce accountants and tax experts, with a well-reputed specialism in global e-commerce expansion, international taxation, accountancy and business consultancy and advisory services.
Our dedicated team of consultants, VAT and sales tax experts, and chartered accountants boast an exceptionally wide and varied range of backgrounds and experience. This provides us with a unique insight into the way in which VAT and customs duty impacts businesses, and more importantly, allows us to provide innovative solutions that offer significant value
to our clients.
For companies considering global expansion, understanding the tax obligations in different regions can be incredibly complex and distracting. Trust AVASK to help your business expand into any marketplace, such as the UK, EU, USA, UAE and Australia. Our experts are on hand to provide you with the very best advice and support on developing and expanding into these territories seamlessly by reducing the administrative burden, leaving you to focus
on your core business.
Our team currently handles a wide variety of e-commerce sellers and vendors from over 50 countries in the world. Our global network of offices spans the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australasia and North America.
The AVASK Team consists of professionals who are fluent in over 20 languages, and we assign a main point of contact for all our services, which include:
- Accounting, tax and bookkeeping,
- VAT registrations,
- VAT advice and reviews,
- VAT returns and compliance,
- OSS/IOSS registrations and filing
- EPR registration, filing and compliance
- Intrastat filings and EC sales lists,
- UK/EU Customs and trade services (including direct/indirect representation and brokerage)
- US Sales Tax registration and filing
- US company formation, accounting and bookkeeping services
- US company business tax return
- Tax audits and investigations,
- Full audit reporting,
- Business consultancy,
- Expanding beyond Europe/globally,
- Trademarks and patents,
- UK company incorporation,
- Warehousing and fulfilment services (via an accredited 3rd party provider)