APPSeCONNECT – A Smart Integration and Automation Platform for Connecting
SaaS and Enterprise Apps
APPSeCONNECT is a smart integration platform (iPaaS) that efficiently connects
applications and automates business processes. It unifies data from scattered
applications, eliminates silos and improves decision making to accelerate growth.
The platform is built to efficiently and quickly design, manage and scale complex
integrations through comprehensive, pre-configured connector templates around the
most popular apps. This allows users to design integrations just like how they would
make a flowchart and launch within days and not months.
APPSeCONNECT’s integration marketplace offers 72+ pre-defined templates to
support ecommerce-specific business processes and is capable of handling complex
B2B and B2C scenarios.
- Easy setup, low-code platform
- Drag-and-drop visual builder
- 72+ Pre-built integration templates
- Scalable API Integrations
- Flexible Deployment – Hybrid or Cloud
- 1000+ integration end points
- Schedule-based or Real-time data sync
- Quick launch and fast time-to-market
APPSeCONNECT’s robust ChannelAdvisor connector integrates seamlessly with other
business applications and automates processes to eliminate inefficient, redundant,
error-prone data exchange with enterprise security.
Deep ChannelAdvisor integration with variety of application categories:
- ERP applications like SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Priority ERP, etc.
- CRM applications like Salesforce, Zoho CRM.
- E-Commerce Applications like Magento, WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.
- Team Communication Platforms like Slack and Microsoft Teams
- Custom applications with well-defined integration protocol (REST/SOAP)
Endpoints that sync with other apps:
Over 1,200 businesses trust APPSeCONNECT to transform their operations and boost
productivity and growth. Customers include big brands like Richardson, Philips,
Nespresso, Napoleon, Nine Line, Audeze, Jaipur Living, AHT (Daikin), Premiere
Research Labs, and many more.
APPSeCONNECT is ecosystem partners with SAP, Microsoft, Zoho, Salesforce and
the list is growing.