January 24, 2011 Webinar: Top 10 Strategies to Grow Your E-commerce Business in 2011
Join In for a Recap of Trends in 2010 and Predictions for 2011 on February 2, 2011 at 2:00 p.m.
Research Triangle Park, NC – January 24, 2011 – The 2010 holiday season was strong for e-commerce, prompting industry analysts to adjust their forecasts to now predict 12-15 percent growth in 2011. ChannelAdvisor CEO Scot Wingo will host a webinar to look at those trends to read the 2011 tea leaves and reveal the top 10 strategies to grow your e-commerce business in 2011 on Wednesday, February 2, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. EST, 11:00 a.m. PST.
In this webinar Wingo will discuss:
- 2010 growth by channel and what this means for online retailers
- Trends, predictions and 2011 e-commerce expectations
- A detailed analysis of Amazon’s amazing 2010 holiday performance and lessons to be learned for all retailers
- How Google ignited growth again
- Trends of note for comparison shopping engines and eBay
- Major changes to the key online channels that every retailer should know about
- What is next for the emerging mobile and social (Facebook/Twitter) channels
Register for this free webinar at the following link: www.channeladvisor.com/2010recapwebinar.