May 5, 2011 Facebook, Google, Amazon Europe, Republic, B&Q, LivingSocial and eBay Headline ChannelAdvisor Catalyst Europe Conference
Industry Heavyweights Discuss Hottest Trends at Nearly Sold-Out E-Commerce Conference
London, UK – 5May 2011 – ChannelAdvisor, a global software and services solution provider that enables online retailers to sell more across e-commerce channels, announced today that its Catalyst Europe conference, which is being held 17th – 18th May 2011 at the Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel in London, is nearly sold out. The conference will dive into e-commerce top-of-mind topics including social, mobile and local commerce, retargeting, International expansion and more in presentations led by industry thought-leaders.
Highlights of the conference include the following:
- Facebook’sStrategic Partner Manager Gavin Sathianathan will speak about the growing social commerce space, highlighting the strategic changes this entails for online retailers and sharing insight into the Facebook products and analytics available to them.
- Google UK’sHead of Retail Multichannel John Gillan and Google Shopping UK lead Jens MÃƒÂ¼nch will present a keynote presentation addressing the growth and convergence of social, local and mobile (“SoLoMo”) trends, for the online retail industry, speaking specifically to Google’s plans and ambitions in this space. The presentation will fully brief e-commerce businesses on this innovative field by helping attendees better understand the workings of this user-driven trend.
- Executives from LivingSocial, B&Q, Republicand PhysioRoom.com will discuss how they are using social media to attract and sell to new customers. LivingSocial Managing Director Europe Peter Briffett, B&Q Sales & Operations Manager Richard Wilson, Republic Online PR & Social Media Executive Natalie Primus and PhysioRoom.com Brand Manager Stuart Mills will share how they are using social, what’s worth your time or a waste of time and where they’ve seen a return on their social investment.
- Amazon Europe’sVP International Seller Services Eric Broussard will discuss how online retailers should use multiple channels such as marketplaces, white label websites, phone and in-store applications to drive growth domestically and internationally.
- eBay’sVice President of European Marketplaces Clare Gilmartin will talk to sellers about how understanding consumer behaviour and trends is key to driving sales velocity and profitability, and explain how the latest market trends play into the hands of online retailers with defined multichannel strategies.
“We have a stronger speaker line up this year than ever before, and there is already great buzz about the Catalyst Europe event,” said James Scott, EMEA managing director of ChannelAdvisor. “With a focus on the most innovative trends in e-commerce, we’re anticipating that the event will be a sell-out!”
Other participating companies at Catalyst Europe include:
- Cloud Conversion
- Create Your Template
- InterCultural Elements
- One iota
- Pentagon Interactive
- Shopzilla Europe
- Skrill Holdings-Moneybookers.com
- SKU Logistics
To register for Catalyst Europe today, or to find out more, visit: http://www.channeladvisor.com/catalyst/eu/. Also, keep track of Catalyst updates via twitter @EUCatalyst and on the Catalyst Facebook page.