April 17, 2012 ChannelAdvisor Unveils New Facebook Solution and Additional Channels of Revenue for Online Retailers
E-commerce software company announces 2012 Spring Release updates and new offerings
Research Triangle Park, NC – April 17, 2012 – ChannelAdvisor, a global e-commerce software provider that helps retailers be seen and sell more across online channels, today announced revolutionary changes to its platform—a culmination of a year’s worth of development work to facilitate additional revenue opportunities for retailers. The Spring Release includes updates and new offerings for the marketplaces, feed management, rich media and social channels to provide online retailers advanced selling features and new sources of demand.
“This is our most extensive product release to date, and our intent with this Spring Release is two-fold—to get retailers in front of more consumers and to give our customers a real competitive advantage,” commented Scot Wingo, CEO of ChannelAdvisor. “With the addition of Facebook Campaigns, our Flex Feeds solution and support for new marketplaces, retailers can use the ChannelAdvisor platform to holistically manage their e-commerce activities. This kind of control is unrivalled and is a great benefit for our customers.”
Facebook Campaigns is ChannelAdvisor’s first social solution that enables retailers to quickly and easily advertise a curated selection of products to their Facebook fans. Retailers can now incorporate the social channel into their overall marketing strategies and create a cohesive omni-channel presence for their brands. The ability to create customizable campaigns to promote in-stock inventory engages Facebook fans, builds brand loyalty and drives sales.
Additional highlights of the Spring Release include:
- The new Flex Feeds solution that allows retailers to create custom feeds that satisfy the requirements of any e-commerce provider including affiliate networks, retargeting vendors, personalization platforms, product review providers and more
- Support for third-party marketplaces Newegg and Sears to increase sources of demand for retailers quickly without a large time or monetary investment
- The re-introduction of the Rich Media solution that offers simpler image creation and management capabilities, increasing consumer confidence and conversion rates
- The availability of the eBay 360 dashboard, which highlights important seller metrics, improving seller ratings
- The Amazon Multi-match feature that helps sellers easily match their products to existing Amazon listings and avoid costly listing errors
- Amazon Repricer enhancements that offer more visibility into repricing metrics in the Amazon 360 dashboard
- Support for Amazon Canada and new support of fitment for eBay DE
ChannelAdvisor will offer a series of short webinars that dive into the details of the 2012 Spring Release. The first webinar offers a high-level overview of the entire Spring Release, followed by a dedicated 30-minute webinar for every component of the release to detail the new features and benefits. To register for these webinars, or for more information on any of the Spring Release products visit: http://www.channeladvisor.com/spring-release-2012.