April 27, 2010 ChannelAdvisor to Speak at Seven Upcoming Industry Events
ChannelAdvisor to Speak at Seven Upcoming Industry Events
Research Triangle Park, NC – April 27, 2010 – ChannelAdvisor, a solution provider that enables online retailers to improve efficiency and increase revenue, today announced that seven upcoming events will feature ChannelAdvisor speakers as part of the company’s continued e-commerce industry thought leadership. The events in chronological order follow:
- ChannelAdvisor Chief Revenue Officer Michael Jones will present “Alternative Marketing Channels&endash;Extending Your Reach Beyond Your Comfort Zone” at the MarketLive Summit April 27 from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. in Sonoma, CA.
- ChannelAdvisor Senior Product Manager for Marketplaces Jennifer Artabane and John Lawson, CEO of 3rd Power Outlet and ChannelAdvisor customer, will co-present “The Marketplace Wars: eBay, Amazon, Wal-Mart&endash;Don’t Get Lost in The Crossfire” at the Direct Marketing Association 2010 Retail Marketing Conference May 26 from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. in Orlando, FL.
- ChannelAdvisor CEO Scot Wingo will speak at the eCommerce Merchants Trade Association June 8 at 6:30 p.m. in Chicago, IL.
- ChannelAdvisor Chief Operating Officer David Spitz will present at the Needham & Company’s Fifth Annual Internet and Digital Media Conference June 8 in Manhattan, NY.
- ChannelAdvisor Engineering Manager Grant King will present “May I Take Your Order? Handling Post-Sales Processing of eBay Orders” at the eBay Developer’s Conference June 8-10 in San Jose, CA.
- ChannelAdvisor Senior Software Engineer Marshall Smith will present “Adapting to eBay Seller Requirement Changes” at eBay Developer’s Conference June 8-10 in San Jose, CA.
- Wingo and Peter Cobb, senior vice president of marketing for eBags and ChannelAdvisor customer, will be presenting “Putting the Changes at Comparison Shopping Sites to Work for You” at the Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition June 9 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Chicago, IL.
- Scot Wingo will present at the Goldman Sachs dotCommerce day June 22 in New York, NY.
For further information or to keep track of upcoming ChannelAdvisor speaking engagements and events, visit www.channeladvisor.com/events/.