January 4, 2012 ChannelAdvisor Participates in Upcoming Technology Conferences for Citi, Goldman Sachs and Stifel Nicolaus
Research Triangle Park, NC – January 4, 2012 – ChannelAdvisor, a global e-commerce software provider that helps retailers sell more across online channels, today announced its participation in three leading technology conferences in early 2012 hosted by Citi, Goldman Sachs and Stifel Nicolaus.
- ChannelAdvisor CEO Scot Wingo will attend the Citi Global Entertainment, Media & Telecommunications Conferencetaking place January 4-5, 2012 at The Palace Hotel in San Francisco and will participate in two panels.
- The first panel, Internet Channel Checks, will take place at 11:10 AM time on Wednesday, January 4th; Wingo will be joined by panelists from Covario, Didit.com, eFrontier, IgnitionOne and Marin Software.
- The second panel, Internet Trends, will take place on Thursday, January 5th at 10:30 AM; Wingo will be joined by participants from comScore and Nielson.
- Wingo will also present at the Goldman Sachs Technology & Internet Conference taking place February 14-16, 2012 to be held at the same location, The Palace Hotel in San Francisco.
- ChannelAdvisor President and COO David Spitz will present at the Stifel Nicolaus Technology & Telecom Conference taking place on February 7-9, 2012 at the St. Regis Monarch Beach in Dana Point, California.