May 22, 2007 ChannelAdvisor Launches ‘Meet The Engines’ Webinar Series
ChannelAdvisor Launches ‘Meet The Engines’ Webinar Series
Series to Provide Retailers Best Practices for Top Comparison Shopping and Search Engines
Research Triangle Park, NC – May 22, 2007 – ChannelAdvisor, the leading provider of e-commerce channel management solutions, today announced launch of the “Meet the Engines” online webinar series, a free educational program for retailers that will focus on how to increase their products visibility on comparison shopping and search engines.
During “Meet the Engines,” retailers will be able to hear representatives from the top comparison shopping and search engines present how to be more successful at get more qualified shoppers and translate their clicks into purchases. Retailers will take away best practices they can apply across their marketing campaigns.
Each webinar will feature a shopping or search engine representative and a ChannelAdvisor product expert who will address the following topics:
- General overview of each engine
- Benefits of selling on each engine
- Steps to get products visible on each engine
- Tips and best practices to be successful
- Exclusive information from ChannelAdvisor product experts
Upcoming webinar topics and dates include (All times Eastern):
- Meet MSN Search – Wednesday, May 30, 2 p.m.
- Meet Google Product Search – Wednesday, June 27, 2 p.m.
- Meet TheFind.com – Wednesday, July 11, 2 p.m.
- Meet Google Search – Wednesday, July 25, 2 p.m.
- Meet Shopping.com – Tuesday, July 31, 2 p.m.
- Meet Yahoo! Search – Wednesday, August 15, 2 p.m.
- Meet Jellyfish – Wednesday, August 29, 2 p.m.
- Meet Pricegrabber.com – Wednesday, September 5, 2 p.m.
“Retailers are relying more and more on comparison shopping and search engines to reach shoppers,” says Scot Wingo, Chief Executive Officer of ChannelAdvisor. “The “Meet the Engines” webinar series will educate retailers on how to take their business to the next level – providing benefits and best practices for retailers already utilizing these lucrative e-commerce channels.”
Retailers can register for these free educational webinars at www.channeladvisor.com/webinars. By registering once, they will be registered for all seven webinars. Space is limited so register today.