February 6, 2007 ChannelAdvisor Launches First Search Engine Marketing Solution Designed Exclusively for Etailers
SearchAdvisor™ allows eTailers to more efficiently manage and optimize paid search campaigns through a single user interface
Research Triangle Park, NC – February 06, 2007 – ChannelAdvisor, the leading provider of online channel management solutions (CMS), announces the availability of SearchAdvisor, a paid search marketing solution designed to assist eTailers who need to manage large and complex campaigns across multiple search engines.
Through a single user interface, SearchAdvisor enables online businesses to manage, automate and optimize their search marketing efforts across top search engines including Google, Yahoo!, MSN and Ask.com.
In addition, SearchAdvisor solves eTailers’ unique needs with key features including the ability to tie-in to inventory, out-of-stock alerting and advanced optimization rules that include margin-based bid management on actual product costs.
“SearchAdvisor allows us to scale our business by removing the manual steps involved with managing paid search campaigns across each individual search engine,” says Nathan Decker, Senior E-Commerce Marketing Manager of Evogear. “SearchAdvisor enables us to streamline our search marketing efforts allowing us to free up internal resources.”
“Paid search is a major part of eTailers online marketing strategy and we are excited to be providing a more efficient solution,” says Scot Wingo, CEO of ChannelAdvisor. “By factoring product inventory and margin into the search marketing equation, SearchAdvisor allows eTailers to focus on the optimization of profitable inventory-oriented keywords and utilize paid search as a sales channel versus just for marketing.”
SearchAdvisor’s features include:
- Integrated Campaign Management “ Use a single interface to create, manage and analyze paid search campaigns.
- Search Marketing Analytics “ Robust reporting that allows you to optimize campaigns based on the profitability of individual keywords enabling you to view campaign performance by order, products sold or revenue generated.
- Bulk Campaign Upload “ Define your search marketing campaigns and keywords, then launch your paid search marketing efforts to all supported engines with a single click.
- Automated Bid Management “ Create and manage bidding rules that automatically adjust your bid strategies based on performance, eliminating the daily workload which allows you to focus on your overall success.
- Multi-Channel Reporting “ Integrate and track all of your multi-channel performance including paid search, natural search and comparison shopping engines from a single application allowing you to maximize your time and profitability.
- Landing Page Optimization “ View the performance and compare landing pages based on combined revenue, expense, conversion rates and profitability across all channels.
To learn more about SearchAdvisor, visit ChannelAdvisor at booth #29 during eTail 2007 in Palm Desert, CA on February 13-16. Contact ChannelAdvisor by calling 866-264-8594 or emailing moc.rosivdalennahc@selas