September 18, 2012 ChannelAdvisor Hosts Three Webinars to Educate Retailers on 2012 Autumn Release
Research Triangle Park, NC –September 18, 2012 – ChannelAdvisor, a global e-commerce software provider that helps retailers be seen and sell more across online channels, will host three webinars between Tuesday, September 18, 2012 and Tuesday, September 25, 2012. Following ChannelAdvisor’s 2012 Autumn Release, the ChannelAdvisor team will introduce its latest innovations to give retailers a competitive edge.
“Our goal is to help retailers be more strategic and successful, and our Autumn Release gives them the tools to do so,” said ChannelAdvisor CEO Scot Wingo. “We’ve responded to the new Google Shopping program with a powerful feature set and improved our overall platform to simplify the selling process as our customers head into the critical holiday season.”
The first webinar titled “Google Shopping and Repricer, Revealed” will take place on Tuesday, September 18at 11:00 a.m. EDT, offering a high-level overview of the entire Autumn Release. ChannelAdvisor Director of Product Management Link Walls will introduce:
- ChannelAdvisor’s new Google Shopping tool, which is central to this year’s Autumn Release
- The enhanced Repricer, a feature that offers rule-based price adjustments on Amazon
- Marketplace enhancements for eBay and support for new and emerging marketplaces such as Newegg, Sears, OneStopPlus.com and Best Buy
On Thursday, September 20 at 2:00 p.m. EDT, Product Managers Jim Dechow and Jackie Jenkins will present a webinar titled “Google Shopping” to explain ChannelAdvisor’s new Google Shopping feature. Combining the power of ChannelAdvisor’s industry-leading feed management software with reporting and optimization technology specific to Product Listing Ads, this new technology provides retailers a unified platform to manage this important channel. Webinar topics will include:
- Tips for managing product data
- ChannelAdvisor’s Product Listing Ad methodology
- How to create, monitor, and optimize powerful campaigns
The final webinar in the series titled “Tools for Success on Amazon” will take place on Tuesday, September 25 at 11:00 a.m. EDT. Walls and Business Analyst Gina DeFrank will walk retailers through the newest Repricer innovations and functionality, and also detail methods to improve performance on Amazon. Specific topics in this webinar will include:
- Strategies for monitoring your performance metrics
- How to reprice products on Amazon in order to win the coveted Buy Box
- Why varied repricing frequencies are important, and more
To register for these webinars and for more information on ChannelAdvisor’s 2012 Autumn Release, please visit www.channeladvisor.com/autumn-release-2012.