Research Triangle Park, NC – May 26, 2015 – ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that Executive Chairman Scot Wingo will host the Amazon & Me Workshop at the 2015 Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition (IRCE), taking place June 2-5 at McCormick Place West in Chicago. The daylong workshop, scheduled for Tuesday, June 2, will feature presentations about best strategies for competing on Amazon and case studies from retailers that have significantly grown their Amazon businesses. Additionally, the agenda will include sessions that cover Amazon’s expected future trends so sellers can prepare for the marketplace of the future.
“IRCE is one of the best e-commerce shows of the year, and taking a deep look at the ins and outs of Amazon is a great way to kick off the event,” said Wingo. “This workshop will dive into important topics like pricing, advertising, fulfillment and much more, and will provide tips and takeaways that retailers and branded manufacturers can immediately apply to their businesses. It’s a great fit for all Amazon sellers, whether they’re new to the marketplace or consider themselves veterans.”
The IRCE Amazon & Me Workshop will consist of 11 sessions presented mainly by analysts and retailers. In addition to hosting the one-day event, Wingo will introduce the workshop by sharing some of his own insights as an industry thought leader at 8:30 a.m. CDT and will lead the Q&A session at 3:45 p.m. CDT. Gina DeFrank, ChannelAdvisor senior product manager, will present “Merchandising for Amazon” during the workshop at 10:15 a.m. CDT. In her session, DeFrank will provide guidance on how retailers can optimize Amazon listings and update their catalogs so buyers can find their products.
In addition to presentations from Wingo and DeFrank, other workshop sessions include:
- Examining Amazon: What All Retailers Need to Know to Compete Against or Cooperate with Amazon (8:45 a.m. CDT)
- Pricing Strategies on Amazon (9:15 a.m. CDT)
- Advertising on Amazon (10:45 a.m. CDT)
- The Intricate Details of Fulfillment (11:15 a.m. CDT)
- First Party Versus Third Party on Amazon (1:00 p.m. CDT)
- Protecting Your Seller Reputation (1:30 CDT)
- What’s Next: Five Strategies to Grow Your Existing Amazon Business (2:45 p.m. CDT)
- Advanced Tactics for Selling on Amazon (3:15 p.m. CDT)
- Ask Everything Session: Bring Your Burning Questions (3:45 p.m. CDT)
ChannelAdvisor is a sponsor of IRCE and will exhibit at booth 501. To register for IRCE, please visit www.irce.com. To schedule a meeting with a ChannelAdvisor representative at IRCE, please email moc.rosivdalennahcnull@gnitekram.