March 8, 2012 ChannelAdvisor Employees Win Five Bronze STEVIE® AWARDS for Customer Service
Research Triangle Park, NC – March 8, 2012 – ChannelAdvisor, a global e-commerce software provider that enables retailers to sell more across online channels, today announced that it received five Bronze Awards at the 2012 Stevie® Awards.
- Director of Customer Success Greg Ives won a Bronze Award for Customer Service Leader of the Year
- The Services Management Team won a Bronze Award in the Customer Services Management Team of the Year
- Members of the winning Services Management Team include Toni Connelly, Matt Young, Shane Moloney and Zee Khan
- Customer Support Analyst Laurel Lockhart won a Bronze Award for Young Customer Service Professional of the Year
- Customer Support Analysts Amy Dren and Carol Scheible both won Bronze Awards for Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year
“I’m extremely proud of our Support and Customer Success teams for the hard work and dedication they put in every day to ensure our customers are pleased,” said Ives. “It is an absolute honor to receive five awards, and this recognition proves that our focus on customer satisfaction is making a difference in the overall ChannelAdvisor experience.”
ChannelAdvisor’s Services department has put forth an enormous effort over the past year to improve response time by 75 percent and increase customer satisfaction to an all time high of 96.8 percent. Greg’s leadership has resulted in a scalable process to assist customers from start to finish, empowering the Managed Services team to help customers secure benchmark successes, some of which include revenue growth, the doubling of live data feeds and order increases by as much as 309 percent. The awards were announced during a gala banquet on Monday, February 27, 2012 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
ChannelAdvisor powers thousands of global e-commerce retailers, which includes some of the largest, most successful brands such as Dell, Victoria’s Secret, Under Armour, Staples, Crocs, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Jos. A. Bank, Urban Outfitters and more. For more information about ChannelAdvisor’s e-commerce software solutions, visit www.channeladvisor.com/platform.