January 31, 2012 ChannelAdvisor Employees Named Finalists in Five Customer Service Categories for 2012 Stevie® Awards
Research Triangle Park, NC – January 31, 2012 – ChannelAdvisor, a global e-commerce software provider that enables retailers to sell more across online channels, today announced that members of the Support and Services teams have been named finalists for five categories of the 2012 Stevie® Awards.
The final nominees and categories are as follows:
- Greg Ives, director of global services and support, finalist for Customer Service Leader of the Year
- Toni Connelly, Matt Young, Shane Moloney and Zee Khan, customer support managers, finalists for Customer Service Management Team of the Year
- Laurel Lockhart, customer support analyst, finalist for Young Customer Service Professional of the Year
- Carol Scheible, customer support analyst, finalist for Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year
- Amy Dren, customer support analyst, finalist for Front-Line Customer Service Professional of the Year
“I’m very proud of our entire Support and Services team, and especially those being recognized as finalists,” said ChannelAdvisor President and COO David Spitz. “We’re passionate about great customer service and continue to hear that our new systems for fast response times and issue resolution have enhanced the overall ChannelAdvisor experience in a measurable way. While receiving recognition for these improvements is an honor, we never stop looking for ways we can improve.”
The final results will be announced during a gala banquet on Monday, February 27, 2012 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
ChannelAdvisor powers more than 3,000 global e-commerce retailers, which includes some of the largest, most successful brands such as Dell, Victoria’s Secret, Under Armour, Staples, Crocs, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Jos. A. Bank, Urban Outfitters and more. For more information about ChannelAdvisor’s e-commerce software solutions, visit www.channeladvisor.com/solutions/the-platform/.