October 14, 2007 ChannelAdvisor Announces Support for Ten Additional Comparison Shopping Engines
Research Triangle Park, NC – October 30, 2007 – ChannelAdvisor, the leading provider of e-commerce channel management solutions, today announced the support of 10 new comparison shopping sites that are integrated with ChannelAdvisor’s ShoppingAdvisor™ platform, taking the total number supported to more than 60. The addition of these new comparison shopping sites continues ChannelAdvisor’s growth in international markets.
The new comparison shopping engines include:
- Like.com – Like.com is the first true visual search engine, where the contents of photos are used to search and retrieve similar items. Like.com utilizes Likeness Technology™ to create a digital signature that describes the photo’s contents and enables a more accurate search for similar looking items and products.
- ShopAmex – ShopAmex lets you enjoy the convenience of online shopping with the security and service you expect from American Express. We’ve partnered with some of the best merchants online to offer you millions of quality products. It’s one-stop shopping at ShopAmex!
- SkyMall – SkyMall is a multi-channel, direct marketer offering high-quality, innovative merchandise from top direct marketers and manufacturers through its SkyMall catalog and web site, skymall.com.
- Billiger DE – The portal billiger.de offers the comparison of prices with products from more than 1.000 shops. Billiger.de has more than 300.000 visitors a day. Billiger.de has cooperation with the search engine Ask.com.
- Idealo DE “idealo.de offers the comparison of prices from more than 4.000 merchants with more than 300.000 products. Besides this idealo.de offers also user opinions to shops and products, tests, price alerts and comparison of products.
- Kelkoo DE – Kelkoo DE, a Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO) company, is a shopping search engine and price comparison web site. Kelkoo enables consumers to quickly and easily find products through its product search engine, and then compare prices from more than 2,500 merchants with more than 3 million products across 25 categories.
- LeGuide FR – Since 1998, LeGuide.com has helped the online buyers in their purchases. First independent editor of shopping search engines, price comparison engines and shopping guides in France, LeGuide.com is today the trusted intermediary between the online buyers and the e-commerce sites
- SN Shopping UK – MSN Shopping (NASDAQ: MSFT) aggregates millions of product offers from thousands of retailers and allows users to search or browse for products. Searches can be sorted by relevance, popularity or by price (either ascending or descending).
- Shopping.com Germany – Shopping.com, an eBay company, pioneered online comparison shopping and today is one of the fastest growing shopping destinations for a comprehensive set of products from thousands of trusted stores from across the Web.
- Yopi DE – Yopi.de helps user to make information based purchase desicions. Yopi.de offers the comparison of prices from more than 1.4 Mill articles and has approx. 57.000 registered users, which provide their individuell product or service experiences on the portal.
ShoppingAdvisor allows retailers to focus on the core principles of operating successful comparison shopping programs: minimizing spend, increasing revenue and improving efficiencies. ShoppingAdvisor’s built-in profitability management enables retailers to define business rules that will automatically adjust bid levels or remove products to improve results. Pre-defined business rules leverage best practices for increasing product exposure and conversion with the full spectrum of shopping engines. For retailers, this means only profitable products will be featured on the comparison shopping engines, dramatically increasing overall program profitability.
“These partnerships enhance our support of top quality shopping engines to more than 60, enabling our merchants to gain more visibility and more revenue by their relationship with ChannelAdvisor,” says Scot Wingo, Chief Executive Officer of ChannelAdvisor. “We continue to offer the industry leading products internationally and in the United States.”