Research Triangle Park, NC – April 5, 2016 – ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and branded manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced the last call to register for Catalyst Americas 2016. Taking place April 11-13 at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Catalyst will give retailers and brands the opportunity to connect with peers and leaders from influential companies such as Amazon, eBay, Google and Jet. To register for Catalyst Americas 2016, please visit bit.ly/Catalyst2016Registration.
“Catalyst Americas gets better each year, and we’ve received a great response to this year’s agenda and speaker lineup,” said David Spitz, ChannelAdvisor CEO. “Catalyst is a great time for e-commerce professionals to get a peek at what developments and innovations are shaping the future of online retail. We’re excited to help retailers and brands future-proof their businesses and discuss how we can help them adapt to industry changes and come out on top.”
The theme of Catalyst Americas 2016 is “E-Commerce, Future-Proofed.” This year’s agenda will be broken into three tracks: Brands, Focus and Innovate. The Brands track will cover how recent e-commerce innovations are affecting branded manufacturers and provide a roadmap for future success. The Focus track will showcase cutting-edge tactics that retailers and other experts are using, as well as share actionable takeaways attendees can apply to their businesses. The Innovate track delves into e-commerce expansion strategies to help attendees develop a clear and prosperous path through an increasingly unpredictable industry.
In addition to the numerous breakout sessions, the Catalyst keynote presentations include:
- Billy Beane, executive vice president of baseball operations for the Oakland Athletics and subject of the 2003 book “Moneyball” and the subsequent Oscar-nominated film (Monday, April 11 at 5 p.m. PDT)
- David Spitz, CEO of ChannelAdvisor (Tuesday, April 12 at 8 a.m. PDT)
- Scott Hilton, chief revenue officer at Jet (Tuesday, April 12 at 9:30 a.m. PDT)
- Hal Lawton, senior vice president of eBay North America (Tuesday, April 12 at 4:30 p.m. PDT)
- Vineet Buch, director of product management for Shopping Search at Google (Wednesday, April 13 at 8:30 a.m. PDT)
- Jason Goldberg, senior vice president of commerce and content practice at Razorfish (Wednesday, April 13 at 9:30 a.m. PDT)
- Rob Green, director and general manager of Amazon Business (Wednesday, April 13 at 1:30 p.m. PDT)
For more information and to register for Catalyst Americas 2016, please visit bit.ly/Catalyst2016Registration.