February 25, 2008 ChannelAdvisor Announces Catalyst Conference 2008
ChannelAdvisor Announces Catalyst Conference 2008
Research Triangle Park, NC – February 25, 2008 – ChannelAdvisor, the leading provider of e-commerce channel management solutions, announced today it will host the annual ChannelAdvisor Catalyst Conference on April 1-3 in Pinehurst, NC. The invitation-only event will help retailers sort through the numerous existing and emerging locations where consumers can shop online and help them develop true multi-channel strategies for selling their products.
ChannelAdvisor Catalyst will bring together leading retailers, marketplace sellers, representatives from eBay, Google, Amazon.com and Overstock.com (NASDAQ: OSTK) as well as industry experts to discuss best practices and real-world solutions during three days relevant presentations, interactive sessions and panel discussions. ChannelAdvisor Catalyst keynote presentations include:
- Scot Wingo, CEO, ChannelAdvisor Corporation on “The State of Multi-Channel Retailing”
- Chris Shimojima, Vice President, Global Electronic Commerce of Nike on “Staying Ahead of the Pack – How to Evolve Your Brand in a Multi-Faceted Arena”
- Stephanie Tilenius, General Manager, eBay North America, Mary Anne Gillespie, Vice President of Sales of PayPal and John Mracek, Vice President and General Manager, Distributed Commerce of Shopping.com on “It’s Not Your Mother’s eBay – New Partner Services for Multi-Faceted Retailers”
- Vince Monical, Director of Commerce and Analytics of Google on “A View into Google’s Long Tail Strategy”
- Sebastian Gunningham, Senior Vice President, Merchant Services of Amazon.com on “A Closer Look at Amazon Services – The New Third-Party Perspective”
- Ben Ling, Director of Platform of Facebook on “The Facebook Phenomenon – Social Applications that let Users Interact with Your Business”
“Catalyst is a great conference for retailers to attend and learn from other industry experts on how to leverage multiple e-commerce channels,” says Arin Kelly, E-commerce Programs/Acquisitions Manager of The Orvis Company. “We attended Catalyst last year and made some great contacts and are looking forward to this year’s event in April.”
ChannelAdvisor Catalyst 2008 Platinum Sponsors include McAfee, Overstock.com and PayPal and Gold Sponsors include Webloyalty.com. Silver Sponsors include American Express, As Was, eBay, FedEx, Frooition, Google, Hosted Solutions, JDT Technologies, ShipWorks and the United States Postal Service.
The conference will be held at the world-famous Pinehurst Resort in Pinehurst, NC, home of the 1999 and 2005 US Open. Attendees will be able enjoy the legendary golf course during the annual ChannelAdvisor Catalyst Golf Tournament. For more information or to register for Catalyst, please visit http://www.channeladvisor.com/catalyst/US. Space is limited so register today.
“Online retailers are faced with more selling options than ever before,” says Scot Wingo, CEO of ChannelAdvisor. “We are excited to offer retailers the only event where they can learn and develop their multiple e-commerce channel sales strategy to keep their products in front of online consumers.”