May 1, 2012 ChannelAdvisor Announces Automotive Workshop at Catalyst Europe
ChannelAdvisor Announces Automotive Workshop at Catalyst Europe
London, UK – 1st May 2012 – ChannelAdvisor, a global e-commerce software provider that helps retailers sell more across online channels, today announced that eBay Motors will deliver an automotive workshop at Catalyst Europe. The workshop, which will take place on day one of the Catalyst Europe conference, will provide automotive retailers with the knowledge and best practices to expand their business online.
Joe Tarragono, Head of New Business for the UK and Rest of Europe, will present the session for retailers in all categories of the automotive industry. This dynamic session will educate retailers on selling parts and accessories online, current industry trends and the vast opportunity that exists for automotive retailers.
“With a motor part being sold every second on eBay, the potential for retailer’s to expand is vast,” commented Seamus Whittingham. “This presentation will be a great opportunity for people in the automotive sector to meet and network with peers and industry experts and learn the most essential online marketing and e-commerce topics.”
In addition to the eBay automotive session, Catalyst Europe delivers two days of networking, education and unparalleled access to the biggest names and most important discussions in e-commerce. Sessions on order fulfillment, online payments and effective online marketing will equip automotive sellers with the tools they need to succeed online.
For more information or to register for Catalyst Europe visit; www.channeladvisor.co.uk/catalyst
- Founded in 1999, eBay.co.uk is the UK’s largest online shopping destination, providing a platform for over 17m unique visitors per month to buy and sell new, unique and used items in a fun and easy way.
- eBay has around 40 million live listings on the UK site, with fixed price goods accounting for the majority (61%) of items sold globally.
- Sellers of all sizes, including 180,000 registered businesses and over 100 well-known brands and retailers use eBay.co.uk to reach the UK’s largest online shopping audience.
- The eBay fashion Outlet sells products from over 30 high street brands at up to 70% off the recommended retail price.
- Over 4m shoppers regularly look for Clothing, Shoes and Accessories on eBay.co.uk. Transaction volume on eBay Fashion grew 30% YoY over 2010, outstripping the market.
- eBay.co.uk is owned by eBay Inc, which has expanded to include a range of brands that help consumers find and purchase the goods they want including eBay, PayPal, Shopping.com, RedLaser, Milo and others.
For further information, visit www.ebay.co.uk