October 17, 2007 ChannelAdvisor Adds Over Ninety New Customers to Rapidly Growing Retail Base
Household names FAO Schwarz, PETCO, and Vermont Teddy Bear Select ChannelAdvisor to Handle E-Commerce Channel Management
Research Triangle Park, NC – October 17, 2007 – ChannelAdvisor, the leading provider of e-commerce channel management solutions, announced today the addition of over ninety new customers who are using the ChannelAdvisor CompleteÃ¢â€žÂ¢ platform to manage their online e-commerce channels including marketplaces, paid search and comparison shopping engine campaigns. These brand-name retailers include FAO Schwarz, PETCO and Vermont Teddy Bear.
“We needed to move quickly to impact the 2007 holiday season. After investigating several vendors, we chose ChannelAdvisor because it offered the best technology available,” said Bob Fox, Director of Marketing and Analysis, FAO Schwarz. “The ChannelAdvisor professional services team has demonstrated a keen desire to go the extra mile to make our success a reality.”
The ChannelAdvisor Complete platform provides technology and services that enables leading online retailers to maximize their profits across multiple e-commerce marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon.com and Overstock.com, comparison shopping engines such as Shopping.com, Shopzilla, Nextag and Google Product Search and search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and MSN. Flexibility, simplicity and efficiency features make ChannelAdvisor unique including:
- A pay-for performance model that aligns with customers’ profitability targets.
- Quick and easy set-up so retailers can start to sell on multiple marketplaces quickly.
- A world-class dedicated service team that provides one-on-one 24/7 support.
- ‘On-the-fly’ promotion adjustments allowing total control over seasonal promotions.
- Industry advice that assists large and small retailers achieve multi-million-dollar sales targets
“As consumers buy products online at ever-expanding destinations, it’s becoming more and more critical for retailers to take advantage of the full range of available online channels,” says Scot Wingo, CEO of ChannelAdvisor. “As e-commerce marketplaces, paid search and comparison shopping engines become more competitive, we continue to refine our solutions to ensure top retailers succeed across all e-commerce channels without costly IT investments – resulting in true, measurable ROI.”
ChannelAdvisor Complete is an integrated, on-demand solution that provides online retailers an efficient and profitable way to sell across multiple e-commerce channels including marketplaces, comparison shopping, search marketing and their own e-commerce stores.
- ChannelAdvisor Merchant™ enables retailers to automate the labor intensive tasks like inventory management, ad creation and order fulfillment, allowing them to strategically operate across all marketplace channels.
- SearchAdvisor™, designed exclusively for retailers, provides a single interface to manage keywords and bids on a product margin basis and view campaign results by orders, products sold or revenue generated across the top search engines.
- ShoppingAdvisor™ places entire comparison shopping campaign control in the hands of retail marketing managers. Through customized business rules retailers can tailor product information to specific engines and automatically evaluate product performance based on a variety of metrics using a comprehensive reporting interface that provides analysis of results.
- ChannelAdvisor Stores™ enables retailers to manage inventory for their e-commerce store and a range of marketplace channels all from a single database, allowing them to combine across-the-board efficiencies and extend their brand to a broader audience.