April 2, 2008 ChannelAdvisor Adds Over 170 New Retail Customers
ChannelAdvisor Adds Over 170 New Retail Customers
ChannelAdvisor platform boost efficiency, cross-channel revenue and product visibility
Research Triangle Park, NC – April 2, 2008 – ChannelAdvisor, the leading provider of e-commerce channel management solutions, announced today the addition of over 170 new retail customers using the ChannelAdvisorÃ¢â€žÂ¢ platform to boost efficiency, cross-channel revenue and product visibility. Some of these brand names include HSN Interactive, LuggagePoint.com, Pacific Sunwear, Sharper Image, Under Armour and Victoria’s Secret.
ChannelAdvisor combines best practices, innovative software and integrated technology to help retailers maximize their profits across multiple e-commerce channels – including marketplaces like eBay, Amazon.com and Overstock.com; comparison shopping sites like Shopping.com, Shopzilla and Pricegrabber.com; and across all the major search engines. Designed exclusively for online retailers, ChannelAdvisor solutions enable businesses, both big and small to create, analyze and streamline e-commerce initiatives. The benefits include higher product sales and true, measurable ROI without costly IT investments.
“Online retailers are offered more selling opportunities than ever before. That’s why it is important for them to leverage the broad range of online channels efficiently,” says Scot Wingo, CEO of ChannelAdvisor. “We are enthusiastic about working with these top retailers and honing multichannel e-commerce sales strategies that keep their products in front of online consumers.”
ChannelAdvisor is an integrated, on-demand solution that provides online retailers an efficient and profitable way to sell across multiple e-commerce channels including marketplaces, comparison shopping, search marketing and their own e-commerce stores.
- MarketplaceAdvisorÃ¢â€žÂ¢ delivers greater efficiency for eBay sellers by allowing them to replace eBay tools with unique business rules and automation of selling strategies for increased revenues and reduced operational costs.
- MarketplaceAdvisor PremiumÃ¢â€žÂ¢ enables retailers to automate e-commerce tasks from inventory management, to ad creation, to order fulfillment, so they can operate more strategically and grow profits across all channels, including eBay, Amazon.com, Overstock.com and all the major comparison shopping channels.
- SearchAdvisorÃ¢â€žÂ¢ designed exclusively for retailers, provides a single interface to manage keywords and bids on a product margin basis and view campaign results by orders, products sold or revenue generated across the top search engines.
- ShoppingAdvisorÃ¢â€žÂ¢ places entire comparison shopping campaign control in the hands of retail marketing managers. Through customized business rules, retailers can tailor product information to each specific engine, automatically evaluate product performance based on a variety of profitability goals, and analyze results through a comprehensive reporting interface.
- ChannelAdvisor StoresÃ¢â€žÂ¢ enables retailers to manage inventory for their e-commerce store and a range of marketplace channels all from a single database, allowing them to combine across-the-board efficiencies and extend their brand to a broader audience.