May 7, 2013 Catalyst Europe Workshop Agenda Announced
London, UK – 7 May 2013 –ChannelAdvisor, a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced the workshop agenda for Catalyst Europe, which is taking place on 3-4 June. More than 15 workshops will be run across three tracks throughout the two day e-commerce event, enabling attendees to shape an agenda into a meaningful, instructive tool for their business.
“E-Commerce education is at the core of Catalyst, and we run practical workshops around the latest industry trends to help attendees walk away from the conference with applicable tips and strategies they can implement to create a positive impact on their business,” commented Zoe Ripley, marketing director for ChannelAdvisor EMEA.
The Catalyst workshop agenda is shaped around the shifts in the e-commerce landscape that are of interest to the retail industry. The agenda will cater to retailers of all sizes with sessions including:
- Expand your reach with Amazon: FBA and marketplaces
- Changing abandonment to conversion: How to overcome shopping cart abandonment
- Payment wars: The future of retail payment
- Ahead of the curve: Insights and strategies for Google Shopping and Enhanced Campaigns
- CBT ASAP: What retailers need to know to get started with cross-border trade
- How to be in 100+ places at one time: Manage your inventory across multiple channels
Catalyst Europe also boasts keynote presentations from eBay, Royal Mail, Amazon, Google, Charles Tyrwhitt and PWC.
“Start here, go everywhere” is the theme of the 2013 ChannelAdvisor conference. Whether a business aims to expand globally, sell on more online channels, or simply to increase revenue, this year’s conference is designed to put that business on the path to success.
For a glimpse of the full agenda or to register visit www.channeladvisor.co.uk/catalyst2013.