19/03/2015 Catalyst Americas 2015 Is Nearly Sold Out
Last Call to Register for Catalyst, March 30 Through April 1 in Las Vegas
Research Triangle Park, NC – March 19, 2015 (Click to Tweet) – ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that Catalyst Americas 2015 is almost sold out. Taking place March 30 through April 1 at the Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Catalyst will give retailers an opportunity to hear from industry leaders and visionaries that are shaping the e-commerce landscape. To register for Catalyst Americas 2015, please visit www.channeladvisor.com/catalyst2015.
“The way people buy and sell online is constantly evolving, and retailers have greater sources of demand than ever before,” said Suzanne Miglucci, ChannelAdvisor chief marketing officer. “Through influential keynotes and breakout sessions, Catalyst will provide attendees with hands-on strategies designed to capture more customers across these new channels and ignite their growth.”
In addition to numerous breakout sessions, Catalyst keynote presentations include:
- Scot Wingo, ChannelAdvisor CEO (Monday, March 30 at 5 p.m. PDT)
- Robert Herjavec, founder and CEO of Herjavec Group and leading “Shark” on ABC’s “Shark Tank” (Tuesday, March 31 at 9:15 a.m. PDT)
- Vineet Buch, director of product management for Shopping Search at Google (Wednesday, April 1 at 8:30 a.m. PDT)
- Wendy Jones, vice president of global expansion and cross border trade at eBay (Wednesday, April 1 at 9:30 a.m. PDT)
- A fireside chat between Wingo and Sebastian Gunningham, senior vice president of Seller Services at Amazon (Wednesday, April 1 at 1:30 p.m. PDT)
The theme of Catalyst Americas 2015 is “Powering the E-Commerce Revolution.” Whether sharing visionary strategies to help retailers discover new growth avenues or offering tips to help optimize sellers’ current channels, the sessions at Catalyst cater to retailers of all sizes and with various business goals.