Influencers from top e-commerce companies join all-star agenda at ChannelAdvisor’s annual e-commerce conference
Research Triangle Park, NC – March 14, 2016 – ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and branded manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced its keynote lineup and full agenda for Catalyst Americas 2016, taking place April 11-13 at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. This year’s list of keynote speakers is packed full of influential leaders representing e-commerce powerhouses including Amazon, eBay, Google and Jet.
“Catalyst Americas is the go-to event for brands and retailers to connect with the biggest names in e-commerce,” said David Spitz, ChannelAdvisor CEO. “Through powerful keynotes, informative breakout sessions and invaluable networking opportunities with industry peers, Catalyst attendees get a leg up on the competition by hearing the latest trends and innovations that are shaping the future of e-commerce.”
The Catalyst Americas 2016 keynote lineup:
- Billy Beane, executive vice president of baseball operations for the Oakland Athletics and subject of the 2003 book “Moneyball” and the subsequent Oscar-nominated film (Monday, April 11 at 5 p.m. PDT)
- David Spitz, CEO of ChannelAdvisor (Tuesday, April 12 at 8 a.m. PDT)
- Scott Hilton, chief revenue officer at Jet (Tuesday, April 12 at 9:30 a.m. PDT)
- Hal Lawton, senior vice president of eBay North America (Tuesday, April 12 at 4:30 p.m. PDT)
- Vineet Buch, director of product management for Shopping Search at Google (Wednesday, April 13 at 8:30 a.m. PDT)
- Jason Goldberg, senior vice president of commerce and content practice at Razorfish (Wednesday, April 13 at 9:30 a.m. PDT)
- Rob Green, director and general manager of Amazon Business (Wednesday, April 13 at 1:30 p.m. PDT)
The theme of Catalyst Americas 2016 is “E-Commerce, Future-Proofed.” This year’s agenda will be broken into three tracks: Brands, Focus and Innovate. The Brands track will cover how recent e-commerce innovations are affecting branded manufacturers and provide a roadmap to help future success. The Focus track will summarize cutting-edge tactics that retailers and other experts are using and actionable takeaways attendees can apply to their businesses. The Innovate track delves into e-commerce expansion strategies to help attendees develop a clear and prosperous path through an increasingly unpredictable industry.
For more information and to register for Catalyst Americas 2016, please visit bit.ly/Catalyst2016Registration.
For more details about ChannelAdvisor, visit our blog, follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor, Like us on Facebook and connect with us on LinkedIn.
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE: ECOM) is a leading multichannel commerce platform whose mission is to connect and optimize the world’s commerce. For over two decades, ChannelAdvisor has helped brands and retailers worldwide improve their online performance by expanding sales channels, connecting with consumers across the entire buying cycle, optimizing their operations for peak performance, and providing actionable analytics to improve competitiveness. Thousands of customers depend on ChannelAdvisor to securely power their e-commerce operations on channels such as Amazon, eBay, Google, Facebook, Walmart, and hundreds more. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
For Media Inquiries: