March 14, 2016 Amazon, eBay, Google and Jet join Catalyst Americas 2016 keynote lineup
Influencers from top e-commerce companies join all-star agenda at ChannelAdvisor’s annual e-commerce conference
Research Triangle Park, NC – March 14, 2016 – ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and branded manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced its keynote lineup and full agenda for Catalyst Americas 2016, taking place April 11-13 at the Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. This year’s list of keynote speakers is packed full of influential leaders representing e-commerce powerhouses including Amazon, eBay, Google and Jet.
“Catalyst Americas is the go-to event for brands and retailers to connect with the biggest names in e-commerce,” said David Spitz, ChannelAdvisor CEO. “Through powerful keynotes, informative breakout sessions and invaluable networking opportunities with industry peers, Catalyst attendees get a leg up on the competition by hearing the latest trends and innovations that are shaping the future of e-commerce.”
The Catalyst Americas 2016 keynote lineup:
- Billy Beane, executive vice president of baseball operations for the Oakland Athletics and subject of the 2003 book “Moneyball” and the subsequent Oscar-nominated film (Monday, April 11 at 5 p.m. PDT)
- David Spitz, CEO of ChannelAdvisor (Tuesday, April 12 at 8 a.m. PDT)
- Scott Hilton, chief revenue officer at Jet (Tuesday, April 12 at 9:30 a.m. PDT)
- Hal Lawton, senior vice president of eBay North America (Tuesday, April 12 at 4:30 p.m. PDT)
- Vineet Buch, director of product management for Shopping Search at Google (Wednesday, April 13 at 8:30 a.m. PDT)
- Jason Goldberg, senior vice president of commerce and content practice at Razorfish (Wednesday, April 13 at 9:30 a.m. PDT)
- Rob Green, director and general manager of Amazon Business (Wednesday, April 13 at 1:30 p.m. PDT)
The theme of Catalyst Americas 2016 is “E-Commerce, Future-Proofed.” This year’s agenda will be broken into three tracks: Brands, Focus and Innovate. The Brands track will cover how recent e-commerce innovations are affecting branded manufacturers and provide a roadmap to help future success. The Focus track will summarize cutting-edge tactics that retailers and other experts are using and actionable takeaways attendees can apply to their businesses. The Innovate track delves into e-commerce expansion strategies to help attendees develop a clear and prosperous path through an increasingly unpredictable industry.
For more information and to register for Catalyst Americas 2016, please visit bit.ly/Catalyst2016Registration.