Our people are our most critical asset and the backbone of ChannelAdvisor. The success of our business hinges on our ability to attract and retain top talent, as we believe each employee has a tremendous opportunity to make an impact on our customers’ success and satisfaction.
We maintain a vibrant, hardworking atmosphere that encourages individual thought, enabling employees to shine both individually and through teamwork.
ChannelAdvisor is committed to protecting the well-being of our employees and that of their families. Providing a robust benefits package and perks guarantees that we will consistently attract and retain top talent, which is part of what makes working at ChannelAdvisor so appealing. Additionally, we recognize that flexibility and time away from work are critical, so we offer employees an appropriate balance between their personal lives and work lives.
In addition to highly competitive compensation, we offer the following benefits:
- 100% employer paid health insurance for employees and 95% employer paid health insurance for dependents
- 100% employer paid dental care for employees and low premium cost for dependents
- 100% paid maternity leave for all new mothers in the US for the first 12 weeks following the birth of a child
- Seven days of paid time off (PTO) to new parents in the US to use during the first 12 months following the birth or adoption of a child
- Fifteen days of paid time off annually (increases each year) plus holidays
- “A Day to Give Back” – One day of PTO to use each year for volunteering and/or community service
- 401(k) plan with employer match contribution
- Employee referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedules
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance