69% of online consumers prefer rich media interaction while browsing. We’re pretty sure the other 31% have dial-up internet. Customers are demanding an online experience that mimics the in-store experience as closely as possible.
This means making sure that shoppers can really get the “look and feel” of a product, see it in different colors, turn it around to view it from every angle, check out the fabric up close—and do all of this through a web browser.
Our Rich Media Services team knows how to make your products look good. In fact, they do it on a regular basis for Saks, Dooney & Bourke, Barbie, Build-A-Bear and many more.