ChannelAdvisor calms the chaos of online selling by enabling retailers to
submit one inventory feed to the ChannelAdvisor platform where it is
translated to fit the specifications of hundreds of e-commerce channels and
distributed accordingly. We strive to build and maintain relationships with
partners that help our sellers grow their business via integrated channels
or complementary functionality. Our annual program delivers support and
synergy to cultivate the partnership.
Annual Partnership Benefits include:
- ChannelAdvisor Test Account
- Flex Feed Template
- “Current Partners” Webpage Listing
- Internal Announcements to Sales and Account Management
- Feature in Customer Monthly Newsletter
- Logo Rights
Requires references and an annual subscription fee.
Potential partners building an integrated connection to ChannelAdvisor are eligible to receive a test account as an initial partnership.
Requires a reference and a small annual subscription fee.
ChannelAdvisor Developer Network
Integration partners can take advantage of the services supported by ChannelAdvisor’s open API.
Learn more here.
- Inventory – Inventory partners can be any software platform that holds inventory data. These are typically eCommerceor ERP platforms that retailers use to manage their inventory. These partners could integrate with ChannelAdvisor to allow sellers who utilize their solution to push inventory into the ChannelAdvisor platform.
- Digital Marketing Channels – A Digital Marketing strategic partner provides a retailer with the opportunity to promote product ads or listings, which will then drive traffic back to the retailer’s website for conversion. Examples of Digital Marketing partners include comparison shopping engines, affiliate networks and retargeting platforms. These partners could provide a feed specification that ChannelAdvisor can offer sellers, which would then allow sellers to push inventory data and offers to the strategic partner.
- Transactional Channels – A Transactional partner is one that provides a retailer with the opportunity to sell products through a 3rd-party website. Transactional partners are typically marketplaces, but could also include product aggregators, social or mobile solutions that process orders outside of the retailer’s website. ChannelAdvisor can do an orders integration with these partners which would allow sellers on the ChannelAdvisor platform to process orders from this partner via their existing order integration.
- Fulfilment / OMS – Fulfilment or Order Management System (OMS) partners manage the post-order process on behalf of retailers. These would include partners with shipping, order management or other fulfilment offerings. These partners could integrate with ChannelAdvisor to pull down completed orders for ChannelAdvisor sellers who choose to take advantage of the partner offering.